Anyone wishing to do work on their property must first obtain a permit from the building and environment inspector in accordance with the provisions of the building and zoning by-laws.
For any permit application, please go to the link on this page, Forms – Boileau. When the correct form corresponding to the work you wish to carry out on your property is completed, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. The inspector will contact you if more information is needed to respond to your request.
The zoning map of the municipality
Advisory Committee on Town planning
Invasive non-native plants
Plan directeur du bassin versant du lac au Loup
Lien web de la présentation grand public Présentation du plan directeur
May, Tree Month
Every year in collaboration with groups connected with the drainage basin of the region and the Ministry of Lands and Forest, the municipality distributes trees free of charge. Consult our website.
- It is obligatory to let grass, trees and shrubs grow on the first 10 or 15 meters of the width of the shoreline of lakes and waterways and this, from the high water line.
- No camp fires are to be localized in the shoreline strip.
- No work or construction, with or without foundation, no banking up or excavation is allowed inside the shoreline strip.
- The cleaning of septic systems as foreseen by the law, is once every two years for permanent residences and once every four years for secondary residences. Don’t forget to send your receipts of septic system cleaning to the municipality.
- Many works of renovation require a permit. Contact your inspector for more information!
- The permanent use of trailers, tent trailers and recreational vehicles is forbidden on all the territory